Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thanks to Jim Hightower

Last Thursday I got a curious spike in hits. Most of them seemed to be direct hits, so I figured someone on the radio or TV mentioned BooYahoo!.

Sure enough, I found the source to be Jim Hightower. Mr. Hightower is a radio host (among other things) from Texas, and calls himself a "progressive optimist in the age of Bush II."

I noted that Mr. Hightowers listeners didn't just visit this site. Many of them followed through and signed the petition. Mr. Hightower's listeners are people of action!

Thanks Jim Hightower!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhh, is anonymous a victim of OCD? Too bad. Now I can't agree or disagree...but THANKS for this blog AND the petition! My friends and I (all atheists and mostly Liberals, but some Republicans or apoliticals), have long suffered under Yahoo's totalitarian regime. I was appalled by the recent abuses by Yahoo abroad, but how much are they also divulging about ordinary citizens in THIS country to the NSA or its thought-police cousins? One person formed a forum just for us and many of those who jumped the Evil ship Yahoo! were glad, as many of the others who did NOT were "deleted", due to things like "un-Christian" posts! Let's face it: this giant is just a shill for big-business and Christian fundamentalism.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home