Tuesday, February 21, 2006

BooYahoo Goes Live?

I have a tentative invitation from the nice people at "GoDaddy Radio" to appear on their show tomorrow night. Here's the information for their live broadcast:

XM Satellite Radio - XM 152
152 Extreme 7pm-8pm PT

Sirius Satellite Radio - 117
Advice 7pm-8pm PT

KBNP/Portland - AM 1410
7pm-8pm PT

The roster is apparently pretty full, they may not have time for me to take part in the show, but they will be discussing the internet's involvement with Human Rights abuses in China. Lucy Morillon from "Reporters Without Borders" will be there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

I'm a blogger of a kind. I agree with what you are doing and I'm going to mention BooYahoo in my blog.
I'm going to sign your petition.
My wife has cancelled her Yahoo email account.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home